de schuld van een ander

I blame you Hollywood, for showing me things you never should show a young girl, In a cruel world. Because life’s not a happy ending, I’m su...

I blame you Hollywood, for showing me things you never should show a young girl, In a cruel world. Because life’s not a happy ending, I’m sure there is some, like Johnny and June, and maybe other people too. They all would have been killed in the sound of music, they would have found out that Pinocchio could never tell the truth. She never would have made it to shore, the little mermaid. He would have married a whore from a wealthy family, after all he was royalty. Cinderella would have scrubbed those floors till her hands grew old and tired, and nobody would look away, that’s the way it goes today. I blame you Hollywood, for showing me things you never should show a young girl, In this cruel world. Because life’s not a happy ending, I’m sure there is some like Johnny and June, and maybe other people too. And maybe other people too Like me and you.

You Might Also Like

1 reacties